This for Less- Little Black Dress

My cute cousin Heidi asked me to help her find a black dress for a wedding. I thought I would do a post on it. Her budget was around 50 dollars.

This: Anthropologie Night Fever Dress- here for $158.00
For Less: Target Merona Wrap Dress here for $24.99


Product Image Merona® Women's Easy Care Easy Wear Wrap Dress -  Black

Also Shabby Apple is having a 20% of many of their dresses... here are a few of my favorites from their Black section. Black Dress with Black Wrap Around Collar and Bowtake 20% of $86.00
Black V-Neck Button Collar Silk Dress
take 20% $88.00

If you need any help finding ANYTHING (clothing, furniture, etc) for less let me know. Email me and I can help you the best I can for free and do a post on it. I know that money is tight and no one has to spend full price.
email me: parsonsrosie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment